Monday, May 7, 2007

Progress Report

Hey all, I'm Jeremy Blanchet, but everyone calls me Jerm. I'm mainly working on the presentation, documentation and hardware, but I'll contribute to programming every now and then (not so far at the moment ... they don't trust me with the main program ... lol).

Quick update of what I've and everyone else has been doing, I've got some of the user documentation and presentation, not much thou cause of a close family member in mine just past away a few days ago. I believe Josh has done most, if not all of what he was working on and started something else ... I really don't know what he is working on now, he's not really saying. I have no idea how Nick is getting along, so either he or josh will have to put a progress report for him sometime down the track.

That will do for now ... someone should update again in a couple of days (probably Josh ... who should have some pictures and stuff :) )

Until sometime down the track
Jerm

No comments: