Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A little more about team Eduar (1/3 things signed off on Alpha!)

Seeing as I have just completely finished one of the main components of our project, I thought I would go into a bit more detail about some of the components.

Basically we have 3 main bits of the project:

1. konfigerator
2. ???
3. ???


obviously I wont talk about the last two bits just yet. I can talk about the Konfigerator.

What the Konfigerator does is guides the user through the configuration of our solution, this includes running camera calibration tools, printing out AR markers, etc. the cool thing about the Konfigerator is that it is completly configurable and scriptible without having to rebuild the program.

Yes, pictures are coming, just not at this specific time.

I should post some more tommorow, maybe with a bit of video.

No comments: